Nobel Prize Winner Obama?!
October 9, 2009
(Guest Blogger Hubby here, the wife is out performing her domestic duties.)
Let’s see… to win the Nobel Prize, you must defeat the greatest threat to world peace today. Evidently, that is George W. Bush who was going away anyway!
Really, what has he done, other than…
– Kiss up to dictators like Chavez and sit there while they lectured US on human rights,
– Kowtow to the one worlders at the United Nations, pledging to put our interests below those of that America-hating organization,
– Redefine success in Afghanistan so it no longer means defeating the Taliban,
– Release terrorists from Gitmo, many of whom have gone straight back to the battlefield to kill US troops, and
– promise to sign a climate change bill that will wreck our economy?
What happened to the days when your actions actually meant something, instead of words read off a teleprompter?
UPDATE- I guess you don’t even have to do THAT much. He was nominated TWELVE DAYS after his inauguration. Do you need any more proof that Liberalism is about feelings and not results??